Route to our shop at Spuistraat 100
Often you can park at the arounding of the store ... but it remains central Amsterdam, so if you don't want to stress out you can park your car in one of the nearby parking garages:
P1 Parking garage "De Kolk" (275 m walk)
P2 Parking garage "Bijenkorf" (450 m walk)
P3 Parking garage "Centraal Station" (600 m walk)
Very easy but everyone knows that parking in downtown can be a costly affair ...
Therefore, we want everyone to be aware of the possibility of Park & Ride or Park + Bike!
Parking at a P+R costs € 8 per 24 hours.
- The attendant will provide you return tickets (OV-chipkaart), for a maximum of 5 persons, for the train (NS) or tram/bus/metro (GVB).
- Sloterdijk train station and Olympic Stadium also offer you the option of borrowing up to two bicycles as an alternative to public transport.
You can find these attractively priced parking facilities at the following locations
- under the Amsterdam Arena
- op Zeeburg
- in the parking garage at the Gaasperplas
- in the parking garage at the Bos en Lommer
- in the parking garage at the Olympisch stadion
- in the parking garage at the World Fashion Centre
- under the Sloterdijk train station
We find it a great deal!
- You arrive by train at Amsterdam Central Station (5 minutes walk)
Stand with your back to the Central Station. Walk forward but angled slightly to the right. Cross the road and walk to the Martelaarsgracht. After 100m it splits into right the Spuistraat (left Nwe Zijds Voorburg Wal). So now walk on to nr 100.
Or grab one of the following trams:
- The following trams stops at the Nieuwezijdsvoorburgwal in front of Magna Plaza: (1 minute walk)
- line 1 De Aker to Centraal Station
- line 2 Nieuw Sloten to Centraal Station
- line 5 Amstelveen to Centraal Station
- line 13 Geuzenveld to Centraal Station
- line 17 Osdorp to Centraal Station
Now look into the direction of Magna Plaza, walk into the first alley (Molsteeg) at the right of Magna Plaza and then turn right again. This is the Spuistraat. After 50 meters you see our shop on the left side of the street.
- The following tram stops at the stop Damrak in front of De Bijenkorf: (2 minutes walk)
- line 4 Buitenveldert to Centraal Station
- line 9 Diemen to Centraal Station
- line 16 V.U. to Centraal Station
- line 24 V.U. to Centraal Station
- line 25 Martin Luther kingpark to Centraal Station
Walk toward Dam Square, then to the Palace, go right past the palace toward Magna Plaza. Next walk into the first alley (Molsteeg) right from Magna Plaza and then go to the right. This is the Spuistraat. After 50 meters you see our shop on the left side of the street.
- The next tram stops at stop the Palace on the Dam
- line 14 Slotermeer to Watergraafsmeer
Get out and go left towards Magna Plaza. Go to the first alley (Molsteeg) at the right of Magna Plaza and then go right. This is the Spuistraat. After 50 meters you see our shop on the left side of the street.