Customer Service - Returns and Warranty
- For all your purchases you have an approval period of fourteen days, unless this is excluded in the offer.
- In this period you can return your order, starting on the day of receipt, provided that the product is:
- With the possible price tags attached
- if possible in its original packaging
- Container seal is not broken
- The costs of returning the ordered goods are paid by the consumer.
- We will deposit the full amount paid to us into your account.
- Return a part of your order, then the delivery costs are not canceled.
- Certain items may only be returned if unopened or provided with seal.
This applies in any case to:
- Panties, stockings and sexy toys, which for obvious reasons of hygiene.
- Lingerie items
After the approval period expires, the purchase agreement is a fact.
If you want to return or exchange an item please let us first know by e-mail, telephone or use appendix I
+ 31 (0) 20- 6209152
(Monday to Friday during our business hours: Monday from 13:00-18:00 hours,Tuesday till Friday 11:00-18:00 hours)
The returned item or entire order will be credited and the purchase price of the product or entire order will be paid within 14 days.
If the entire order is returned the shipping cost will also be refunded.
We will ask you then to return the article, only if the above conditions are met, well packaged and with a clear indication of reason for return, to:
Female & Partners
2311 HB Leiden
In exchange, there are no shipping charges.
Free Returns on PostNL is not possible. Upon receipt of unstamped returns on PostNL, the cost we pay for this of € 9.25 will pass on to you.
Attention! Often called a "technical defect" is easely solved!
- From experience it is often a matter of the batteries put in in the right way..
- Check carefully the - and + terminals of the battery are in the right place!
- Make sure the metal tabs in the battery case make good contact with the battery. (if not bend carefully)
- Use good quality batteries that provide more real 'power'.
- Rechargeable batteries which are recharged often end up losing much of their power ...
- Do you have a rechargeable product follow the instructions in the manual and make sure the bulb lights up to indicate charging. The first time always load to a maximum.
Each item is extensive and carefully checked for any technical shortcomings.
If you unfortunately think a product is technically defective, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Female & Partners give three months warranty on all its products. There can be no claim if the defect or runout is caused by abnormal use or omission.
Appendix I: Standard form for withdrawal
Standard Form for Withdrawal
(Complete this form and return it only when you want to revoke the agreement)
- To: [Entrepreneur’s name]
[Entrepreneur’s geographic address]
[Entrepreneur’s fax number, if available]
[Entrepreneur’s email address or electronic address]
- I/We hereby inform you that I/we wish to revoke our agreement on the sale of the following products: [specification of the product]*
the delivery of the following digital content [specification of the digital content]*
the performance of the following service [specification of the service]*
- Ordered on*/received on* [date of ordering the services or receiving products]*
- [Consumer’s name]
- [Consumer’s address]
- [Consumer’s signature] (only when this form is submitted on paper)
(*) Delete and/or complete where appropriate.